Thursday, January 21, 2021

Scene Nine

 

Ever since that night everything was so beautiful and lovely for the anthony and avera. It was a romantic days for them .Spending the days night together was amazing. Avera assumed it would be forever but not for long. Anthony didnt came to meet her after a week. He was busy with his life and avera dont know what it was about. Avera trying to be alone seeing new friends while travelling in this strange island again. She felt lonely too caused her closest lover wasnt with her anymore. Her mind was running very wild indeed. She was thinking maybe anthony was bored with her and has moved on loving someone else because there was no mails from him either. It was a silent quiet days for her.Oh no maybe she got dumped too. It was a flirtatious dating days for him. However it wasnt her real intentions after all. She wanted it to be more realistic than a flirting date.What a boring hook up for her? Since he has been missing for days, she tried to find someone new or even better guy or prince for her. She could never knew something more interesting for her sooner or later.


While strolling alone somewhere near the cafe, she saw a simple guy walking towards her. He was friendly and bubbly. Approaching her while started a chat with her. It was a good move for a guy caused she was a shy princess too to talk with a stranger.



James: Hey princess. How are you?


Avera: Hello I am awesome. How about you?


James: I am good.What are you doing here?


Avera: I was chilling out here enjoying the scenic views .


James: Just wondering, are you single?


Avera: I am sorry . I have a boyfriend now. Why are you asking me that?


James: Wow wonderful. Can I be your second boyfriend? I be glad to be one.


Avera: Mmmm i am not sure about it. If you could keep a secret between us it would be amazing. Since my boyfriend gone missing for days.Maybe he found a new girlfriend now. I am very depressed about it.

 

James : Okay fabulous. [A sudden silent happened] What his name? I wanted to know his name.

 

Avera: Why you want to know. It wasnt prevalent for you right now. Since it was a secret between us.Please dont force me about his name.

 

James: Haha..I know his name. Let me tell you I know his name. Will you be surprised if I told you now.

 

Avera: Whats his name? [She felt her hair stands on her neck.She felt something evil about to happened to her love life now.What a bad day again.]

 

James: Haha...he is anthony...Am I right? Why you keeping a secret for?

 

Avera: What? How you know him? Why you asking to be your girlfriend since you know him? What are you trying to do? 

 

Such a coincidence to meet someone new who knew her boyfriend at the sametime, in the cafe. She never have thought such event might happened to her life. It was very rare to have been well planned.



James: Haha..trying to prank you.  If your bf knew you did this to him , he might be devastated about it. You just cheated on him. 


Avera: Okay fine cool I have cheated.What are you going to do about it? Forget about being your gf . I am totally out of this prank. Unbelievable to have known you now. You are up for something evil. Haha..these going to cause a break up soon. 


James: Haha...goodbye..enjoy. 


He left the cafe. Avera was enraged about the prank. Those guys dont even trust their gf by doing prank to the ladies.Such a waste of time spending days with this guy. What a bad evil day ever. Avera left the cafe feeling perplexed with the confusion.


Next scene....




Scene Eleven

Scene : Eleven Location: Avera Villa Casts: Anthony.Avera.Ivor. Ever since that day after the heated arguments and confusion, Avera didnt me...